英語閱讀手抄報圖片:英語電影精彩語句
《歡樂好聲音》精彩語句
1. His plans to become the first koala bear in space were suddenly toast. 他希望成為第一個進入太空的考拉的夢想突然消失了。(toast: 被剝奪地位的)
2. They say their paychecks bounced. 他們說他們沒拿到工錢。
3. Sorry, I get carried away. 對不起,我有點忘乎所以了。
4. Show them you ain't gonna be pushed around! 讓他們看看你不是好欺負的!
5. Listen, Norman, I know it's short notice, but I could really use some help with the kids tomorrow. 聽我說,諾曼,我知道有點急,但明天很需要你照顧下孩子們。
6. Now you only get one shot to blow that audience away. 你只有一次機會鎮住觀眾們。
7. Ah, talked some sense into that boyfriend of yours? 啊,做通你男朋友的工作了?
8. It's melting my eyes. 辣眼睛。
9. She's loaded. 她相當有錢。
10. We're through! 我們結束了!
11. Come on, baby, let's cut some rug. 走吧,寶貝,我們去跳舞。
12. The part where you fall flat on your face, hoho, that cracks me up every time. 你摔了個狗啃泥那一段,哈哈,每次都讓我笑崩。
13. We are set for life now, boys! 我們一輩子衣食無憂了,伙計們。
14. At least we're all in one piece. 至少我們都沒事。
15. Some say he's a walking disaster. A loose cannon. 有人說他是個掃帚星。是個禍害。
16. But she's gonna chase those blues away with a song of her very own. 但是她將用一首自己寫的歌趕走所有的不愉快。
《愛樂之城》精彩語句
1. It's gonna be a bunch of social climbers. 肯定又是一群攀高枝的。
2. You got ripped off. 你是被宰。
3. Everybody knew that guy was shady, except for you. 所有人都知道那人名聲不好,除了你。
4. You are acting like life's got me on the ropes. 你覺得生活快把我打倒了。
5. And I would admit I was a little curt that night. 我承認那天晚上我有些無禮。
6. It's pretty strange that we keep running into each other. 很奇怪我們一直遇見對方。
7. No but he doesn't have a steady gig. 不,他還沒有固定的演出。
8. But it's like a pipe dream for me, you know? 但對我來說這就像個白日夢,你懂嗎?